Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby girl is Scooting :)

Highly anticipating her first crawl, baby girl is now starting to scoot, lol I put her in the crib or on her jungle gym, and the next thing I know she's turned upside down or at the edge of the mat, lol it's the funniest thing. She just started eating solids too! 6 months she exclusively nursed and now cereal is her best friend. She likes it! Praise the Lord for that :)

PS I can't wait to get her first sippy cup, that's next on the list :)

4 comments:

Tonya said...

that is wonderful! progress in our children is always worthy of kudos!!

NKarmstrong23 said...

Thanks Tonya! That's so true, all glory goes to Him, I'm just enjoying the process and learning so much of God's hand in our lives :)

Kris said...

I bet she's so cute! It seems like once that start "growing up" it all goes by so quickly. Don't blink. She'll be standing and walking before you know it!

NKarmstrong23 said...

lol, I can't wait :)

Post a Comment