Tuesday, February 28, 2023

5 Kids Later...

I've made a full circle back to the Lady of the House Diaries world. Now five kids later I'm excited to have a space in which I can share my experiences and journal my thoughts. Every now and then I refer to this space to remind myself of little details along the way in my homeschooling journey. 

At the start of this blog I was bedridden with my first child, a baby girl. After her I welcomed three handsome men into the world, and about 9 months ago I found myself bedridden again with another baby girl. You can only imagine the joy I had welcoming another little girl into the world. It was a faith journey from beginning to "new beginnings."

So many things have changed since my last post in my homeschool approach and I'm getting excited seeing it all unfold. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment