Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Plan: My Expectations/ Ideas of Who I Am and Will Be as a Homemaker

There are three categories.
Wife
Mother
Entrepreneur

As a wife: Helpmeet, Confidant, Lover, Godly/Edifying, Accountability Partner, Best friend, Prayer partner
As a mother: Caretaker, Teacher, Godly example, Homemaker, Student/Learner, Flexible
Entrepreneur: Inventory, Motivation, Plan, Goals, Knowledge, Organized, Research, Residual Income, Steady Growth, Persistence, Risk Taker, Advancement Opportunity

I want to run a business from home that would allow me the flexibility to be at home and be a mother and teacher to my children, a supportive wife to my husband spiritually, physically and socially. Me and hubby want to home school our children so it is important that lots of time can be dedicated to their schooling and learning process.

WHO I AM
-I want to maintain self identity


Social Interests: God, Husband, Women groups, Homemaker support groups, Spiritual studies, Mentoring young women, Etiquette (social, spiritual, roles, modesty), Challenging discussions, Group games (monopoly, charades, Scrabble, etc), Speaking/Leading, Singing, Couple outings, Family outings.

I enjoy the company of women and people, I would like to intellectually dig deeper with women of various age groups in distinguished and casual settings. This could keep me stimulated socially while nurturing my children's needs and husband's direction.

I feel by writing these things out my blog will have a direction and through time I can see if I'm lining up with the expectations of marraige and motherhood as a homemaker, how exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment