Monday, August 23, 2010

Chicken and Mac'N'Cheese

Okay, for anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE TO EAT! Well of all foods I love CHICKEN, and Mac'N'Cheese, (He didn't have to do it but He Did, lol) I was blessed this weekend ya'll. I got two of my favorite foods! Me, the hubbs and J went to a kid bday party, and the food was off the chain! That's all I'm saying. Okay there was curry chicken, jerk chicken, MAC'N'CHEESE, salad, hotdogs AND burgers, what more can a girl ask for, lol I'm not Jamaican or from the Islands but I LOVE that island food! O my! My bestie is Jamaican, side comment, lol

Hope all is well in blog world :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh curry chicken..Yum and I also had a friend when I lived in Miami who was from Jamaica and she blessed me many times with wonderful food ~:D That all sounds fabulous and it is making me very hungry lol!! ~Love Heather

NKarmstrong23 said...

lol, YES I lived in Arkansas for a while and missed my Jamaican cooks, but now that I'm back I'm enjoying EVERYTHING, lol :)

Post a Comment