Thursday, August 19, 2010

This week has been so refreshing!

The message on Sunday has been my energy for the whole week! And to think I was doubting on whether or not I wanted to attend services :) With Justice it's so hard sometimes to get A LOT out of the service, but thank God for perseverance because in spite of how I felt the message was for me! God's grace, boy let me just stop on that note, okay I'm back, God's grace is unfathomable. Forgiveness is so important more so than for us it's for others! :) God has extended His grace to us and loved us so much that He DIED for us, when we come before the Father as Christians, Christ has restored our relationship to Him through his death, therefore He sees the blood of Christ over us. Because of this we are eternally restored in right relationship with the Father, because of Jesus Christ. How is it then that we don't forgive others? We, sinners who sinned before a Holy and Perfect God were forgiven, so even much more, we, have the responsibility to extend that same grace to others. The preacher made a comment, I'm paraphrasing, he said, the reason hell is eternal is because the sin of man is an eternal offense to an eternal God. The reason we as Christians will live forever with God and be in right relationship with Him is because our sins are forgiven! WOW (Grace, God's Grace, Thank God for His Grace) :)

1 comments:

Mia said...

Great post!!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog! :)

-Mia

Post a Comment