Monday, December 5, 2011

Downtown BOOK FAIR

Ya'll I am so excited about this FORREAL, I have been waiting for almost a year for this thing, DEEP DISCOUNTED books!!!!! Watch out Miami me and my girl have our book list READY! lol! Super excited about tomorrow!

I've started this homeschool system called Baby Can Read by Glenn Doman! I love it! And I'm using flashcards to teach Justice a little of everything. I'm learning that babies do have short and long attention spans (?????) With their short attention spans you teach/introduce ALOT, repetitively (3 x's a day for a week), in a little bit of time. With their long attention spans you just have to train them to sit still and spark their attention, reading usually triggers her longterm attention level. Justice loves the flash cards its almost like a game to her, but I'm not gonna lie, she LOVES LOVES LOVES books!!!! So hopefully I remember to post some of my finds! Ahhhhhhh lol :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment