Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home-schooling part 1 ( =] )



Yes I'm starting early!

Slow and easy but starting none the less.

The first book that Justice has ever listened to was the Bible, the second was Goodnight Moon this was given to us by the hospital.

My daily routine with baby girl includes the colors book, flash cards of the alphabet, Psalms 23, Matthew 6:9-13, and Christian Children songs. For now we sing Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children, and every now and then This Little Light of Mine.

I love to sing and so singing to Justice is one of the highlights of my day, the hubs makes up his own songs, lol.

She hit 1 month this past Sunday!

Colors book can be found at
Make believe ideas ltd site (USA)

1 comments:

Leigh said...

Love it! I too am always trying to do educational activities with Norah (6,5 mos). Can't wait to homeschool her! She loves to look at and hold flashcards actually, and I make up little songs about the letter sounds. She also likes her Bible picture books and loves music. the colors book sounds great!

Post a Comment