Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm officially a stay at home mom!

On April 6, 2010 I put in my letter of resignation. There were mixed feelings of relief and shame. Why is it so hard to just let go and trust God? For our family me and Ryan believe that we as parents have so much to offer Justice and future children at home that others cannot. Going to my job and putting that letter in was one of the most freeing feelings. All I have to say is what a burden taken off my shoulders! Coming home to the hubby and baby felt so good! Now it's all about doing what I truly believe I was made to do, be a godly wife and mother! Come to think of it there are many duties that a stay at home mom takes on that makes it a full time job, one I wouldn't trade for nickels. dimes or dollars! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment