Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Au Natural







On March 25, 2010 I did it, the big chop! It was something I've wanted to do since last year. I was discouraged from so many people, surprisingly supported by the majority though. It's so funny how we all view beauty differently. WELL I DID IT! For one it's so much less work, my goodness. Honey I'm washing everyday enjoying the water instead of being afraid of it! I support all hair textures but right now this natural thing is working for me, two words... less maintenance! Here are the pics!!!!!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations on the BC! I did it about 11 months ago and it is working for me as well! I too washed everyday for about three months and when it got cooler like in September, I started to use shea butter and just kinda separate it in the morning!
www.curlynikki.com was a wealth of helpful info and tons of encouragement.
Blessings and thanks again for that great and encouraging comment on my blog!

Post a Comment