Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Wedding Weekend

This weekend, we'll be going on a road trip! One of my childhood friends, literally friend since baby in the crib friend, is getting married this weekend! I'm so happy for her! So the hubs  Justice and I are travelling together. Time to bring out the cooler and fill it with snacks because it's gonna be an 8 hour drive! My, my, my... and Ryan has already told me that I'm gonna have to keep him company while he's driving... shucks, guess I can't sleep the whole way lol

And to top it off, on the way back we'll be visiting my husbands best friend and his family for another couple days. I know Ryan's excited he got this whole weekend off from his job for a little vacay!

In preparation for the weekend trip, starting Friday, we'll be packing tomorrow! Me and Justice will be pampering ourselves with a hair day at home and packing for this weekend :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment