Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We finally ordered our wedding pictures!

So, yesterday was my birthday, I turned 26, and for my birthday present my mother ordered our wedding pictures! I am so excited!!!! She got us the album for Christmas and the pictures for my birthday! I can't tell you how on time this is. Printing our wedding pictures is one of those things that's always been high on the priority list, and somehow is also one of the first things to easily skip, when more important necessities arise. But as me and Ryan get more stable and more independent I am seriously wanting to go through all of our cameras, old and current so we can also print our family, every day pics.

One of these days I'm gonna go adoramapix and shutterfly crazy to get some picture books made of the little one, and the little one coming :)

I decided to go old school with the wedding pics, and get a slip-in album. All 8x10 photos, can't wait to post pictures of the end result, the pictures are supposed to be shipped by next week, hopefully I can get the album filled sometime in April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment