Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Exercise and a little Play

Me and the little one, Justice, that is, went to the park today! I realized that there's a NICE park right down the street, literally 2 minutes from our house that has walking trails! Usually when I went I always took Justice to the play area and didn't look around much.

Well now that I'm eating better and have incorporated some nice herbs and nutrients to my diet I want to exercise a little more consistently (about 30 mins walking, and 30 minutes other)

So today, I must admit I feel GOOD! Woke up with the intent to stick to my scheduled nutrition plan and go WALKING! And Justice is the perfect partner :)

I got a 6 minute stretch in, about 15 minute workout, focusing on the lower leg area. I found this great website, so I just followed the instructors, they're trained in prenatal exercises. (Babyfit.com)

After this, Justice and I went out. I checked online first to see if there were any walking tracks nearby, and I found one about 15 minutes away, but before I went there I decided to double check the municipal park nearby, and when I saw those trails I had a little praise moment :)

Today we walked for about 15 minutes, just to get my body back into it, and it felt wonderful. I pushed her along in the stroller and there were no bumps or anything, love it! Afterwards I took baby girl to the kiddie play area so she could have a little fun for about 30 minutes.

Nice to know that I can walk, safely, right in my own neighborhood at my own convenience. The midwife will be happy next visit lol

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Hubby and I used to go to that same part often...we lived 5 minutes from the park as well. Miss the park...lol. Now living in Ft.Lauderdale

NKarmstrong23 said...

:) Awwww, well now u gotta find the nice parks in Ft. Lauderdale! :)

Post a Comment