Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Natural Hair Routine update (2013)

Scalp Treatment with Jojoba oil, Tea tree and olive oil
Co-wash with Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner
Rinse with cold water and ACV
Moisturize with Giovanni direct leave in and seal with olive oil/almond oil

I want to eventually add a  bi-weekly/monthly protein treatment as well, I'm thinking about trying the Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo

And for weekly deep conditioner treatments, I'm thinking of alternating the giovanni smooth as silk, giovanni 50/50 balance conditioner and ORS hair mayo with olive oil (under heat)


2 comments:

Heather B said...

Whew! Sounds like a lot of work! You always have beautiful hair though, so I guess it's worth it.

NKarmstrong23 said...

Thanks Heather! Yea, when the baby comes I can probably commit to it better, sometimes I get in those moods where I really just stick to the rinse and go! But yea, when baby comes I plan to really incorporate this regimen! :)

Post a Comment