Saturday, March 13, 2010

Justice is here!




It's been a while I know, well you know how we were planning on having a baby shower, yea that was cancelled. Justice came on Thursday the week of the baby shower. I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and was told that I could be induced as early as that next week possibly Monday or Tuesday. I had a scheduled stress test the same day and it seemed that the baby shower was a sure go! Well during the test I noticed her heartbeat decline where as normal was in the 150 range I looked at the monitor and saw 90 something, I didn't like the sound of it so I knew the doctor's wouldn't. Before I knew it 3 or 4 nurses came in and told me to turn the other way sure enough we found her normal heartbeat again. One of the nurses put an air mask on me and I had a feeling that things were going to be a little different than my other stress test visits. The nurses left and returned with the doctor, and the doctor said, "Today's the day". My hubby jumped up, he was sleeping on the couch, bless his heart. So from there I was given the procedures of the C-section, and the rest was history. Justice was born on March 4, 2010 at 4 lbs 9 oz and she's a beauty. While I was in the delivery room I must confess I was a little scared, I had a dream earlier that I delivered a boy! I was telling everyone to go here and go there to get boy baby stuff, cause I had nothing but girl girl girl items. Thank the Lord SHE is here, alive and healthy. My baby girl Justice Grace. She was born to the song I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me, one of the doctor's assistants asked me what kind of music I liked and I replied, "gospel", so he played that song, and boy oh boy was it perfect, it was just perfect.

Here's the beauty...

(More pictures and stories to come)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations! Blessings to you and your husband and precious Justice Grace!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! He is s beautiful! EVERYthing else will wait. I promise:)

Leigh said...

Norah's middle name is Grace too!

Post a Comment