Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grandparents visit!!!



Ryan's mom and Justice's Tama



Tama and Justice during one of her feedings



Ryan's dad and Justice's Pa Pa



Ryan's baby brother NATE!!!!!

The first to show were Ryan's parents and baby brother, they stayed with us for about two weeks and were truly God sent. His mom cooked, cleaned, watched baby girl during the night so that me and Ryan could get some hours of sleep during the night. This is partly the reason for the delay in posts, things have been crazy! Nursing without an electric pump for the majority of their stay was WORK indeed. Thank God for my new pump though, now I seem to have more time for mom things, lol including blogging, cooking and cleaning. It's been so long since I've been in the kitchen my first meal on my feet since bed rest... Grits, boiled eggs and bacon (A BIG STRETCH FOR ME) I'm even working the dishwasher now, lol... next step dinner meals and clothes duty. In time, I feel good but I know I'm not fully recuperated from the surgery (c-section). This week my parents are down from their almost 19 hour drive to visit baby girl. Mom kept saying she's so beautiful and dad said "Look what the Lord has made" over and over when they held Justice for the first time. My mom is a teacher and supposed to be on spring break, I emphasize the word supposed because she brought flash cards and books and has been having a blast with baby girl. She's learning her alphabet, colors and learning to read all in one week, lol, well at least starting to learn with the help of our teacher grandmother. The Grandparents are in town everybody, watch out! She's the first on both sides, pictures from this week coming soon, here's pics two weeks post our first day home and stay with Ryan's parents and baby brother.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

You are truly blessed! I remember those loving days of moms and grandmothers coming to help me with my little ones who are now teen-agers. Enjoy their gift of love to you and the baby! Continued blessings!

Leigh said...

So funny that Grandma is teaching baby to read etc! :) your girl is so cute! Tiny!! I love her name as well! Hope you are getting the rest you need. By the way your hair looks great!
Leigh

Post a Comment