Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Justice's new car seat! (POWER COMMITMENT)











I looked online diligently for a car seat that was "different." I live in a small town and the mall IS Walmart. In the store there were limited choices so I decided to go with an online only car seat. The one I fell in love with was the Baby Trend - Flex Loc Infant Car Seat, Dakota. One of my best friends from back home bought it for me! I am ever so grateful, when the whole scare happened about a week and a half ago, I had three friends in particular who showered us with gifts, if baby Justice was coming my friends were prepared to help out in whatever way they could. The Lord is just right on time with this because truthfully considering our situation it would have been a struggle to get all of the things that she needed. One thing for sure, I am learning the importance of supporting those close to me, it's through times like these where I know I want to be the type of friend that "sacrifices" for my friends. I love my family and it's easy to sacrifice everything for them, but sometimes easier to make excuses to sacrifice for others. Through this experience I want to make a commitment to sacrifice first and foremost to God, my family, my friends, and those in need.

So here are the pics everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment